Research assistant position available in the tumor immunity group in the Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity of IBP, CAS
The main research field of the tumor immunity research group in the Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity of the Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) is tumor immunology. The group is devoted to addressing the biological issues associated with tumor immunity via comprehensive use of immunology, biochemistry, cell biology and other means, and producing tumor treatment drugs.
One research assistant is required now in the lab, and a competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant in accordance with relevant policies.
1. Possessing or will soon receive a doctor’s degree in molecular biology, cell biology, immunology or a related field;
2. Proficient in basic experimental techniques related to molecular biology, cell biology and immunology;
3. Experienced in antibody engineering and animal experiments;
4. Has published a high level article as the first author;
5. Has strong interest in and love of scientific research, and can undertake long-term and stable work;
6. Honest, responsible, hard-working, optimistic and dedicated. Responsibilities
Undertake research projects and assist research leaders to complete research-related transactional work.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes, the electronic text of the representative publications, and the names of three referees with their contact information to:
email@example.com. Please indicate “application for research assistant” in the subject line of the email. After the initial review, we will inform the candidates of the specific time, place and related matters for interviews. Competent applicants will be provided with competitive compensation according to the regulations of the institute and CAS.
The positions will be opened until filled.