Positions are available at Bi Lijun's team, Institute of Biophysics, CAS
Bi Lijun's research team at the Institute of Biophysics (IBP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) specializes in research on Tuberculosis system biology, involving molecular biology, structural biology and other cross-research directions.
Due to the needs of scientific research, 1-2 experimental technicians are needed at Bi Lijun's team.
Homepage of the research team:
Requirements and responsibilities
1. Possess a bachelor's degree, and have relevant experimental experience in molecular cloning and expression, protein purification, etc.;
2. Be enthusiastic on scientific research, has a good teamwork spirit and a strong spirit of research and innovation.
1. Responsible for the configuration of common reagents in the laboratory and participate in the basic experimental work of related topics;
2. Complete other tasks assigned by the research team leader;
3. A long-term stable worker is preferred.
According to the relevant regulations of the institute and the country, the applicants will be provided with competitive remuneration and benefits, and a good scientific research environment.
Please send applications to the mailbox email@example.com, including CV, selective publications, and other supportive documents in electronic form. After a preliminary review, qualified candidates will be notified on the interview arrangement. This recruitment notice takes effect on the date of release and will expire when these positions are filled. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please ensure to specify "Laboratory Technician Application" in application email headers.