Xue Yuanchao's team of Institute of Biophysics, CAS recruits special research assistants
The team of Xue Yuanchao of Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) mainly researches the functional mechanisms of non-coding RNA and RNA binding protein in the process of cell formation. The team is now looking for special research assistants. It will provide salary and benefits based on the applicants' ability.
1. special research assistant (postdoctor) (recruit one person)
1) Having doctorate in cell biology or molecular biology; having published high-level research papers in international academic journals; having clear scientific research plan and being good at written and spoken English.
2) Having strong sense of responsibility, team work spirit and innovation consciousness.
2. special research assistant (postdoctor), (recruit two persons and an outstanding one can be recruited as associate researcher with non-capped salary)
1) Having doctorate in computational biology, bioinformatics, genomics, and computational science.
2) Being good at R/Python language; having relevant knowledge and implementation ability in machine learning, data mining.
3) Being good at written and spoken English.
How to apply
The eligible applicants please email CV, e-editions of representative papers and three referees' names and contact ways to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject area of the mail with "Apply for the team of Xue Yuanchao".