Positions are available in Wang Feng's team at the Institute of Biophysics, CAS
Wang Feng's team at the Institute of Biophysics (IBP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) specializes in biologics and chemicobiology. The team is now inviting applications for positions of two or three research assistants.
1. Research assistant for cellular immunology
1) A bachelor's degree in immunology and cell biology;
2) Experience in immune cell culture and virus infection;
3) Strong communication and writing skills and a good team spirit;
4) Experience in virus packaging, immune cell isolation and culture and stable cell line construction is preferred.
1) Responsible for the subculture of conventional tumor cell lines;
2) Responsible for the separation, purification and multiplication culture of peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC);
3) Responsible for the preparation of lentivirus and retrovirus and cell infection;
4) Responsible for cell cryopreservation and resuscitation and analysis by means of flow cytometry (FCM);
5) Summarize and report test results.
2. Research assistant for antibody drugs
1) A bachelor's degree or above in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and other related majors;
2) Experience in mammalian cell culture, insect cell culture and protein purification;
3) Strong communication and writing skills, and a good team spirit;
4) Experience in antibody expression and purification and molecular cloning is preferred.
1) Responsible for cell passage, expansion and cryopreservation;
2) Responsible for eukaryotic cell transfection and protein expression and purification;
3) To detect and identify the protein function and activity by means of FCM and enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA);
4) Summarize and report test results.
Salary and Benefits
Successful applicants will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits (including basic social insurance) in accordance with the regulations of the IBP and national rules. Applicants with outstanding qualifications will receive merit-based compensation and benefits in accordance with personal research background and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and other supporting documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject line, make sure to specify "Wang Feng's Team Job Application".
This recruitment process takes effect immediately and will stay valid until the above-mentioned positions are filled.