Huang Shaohui's team at the Institute of Biophysics, CAS recruiting a research fellow
The team of Huang Shaohui of the Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) specializes in the development and industrialization of optical instruments and biomaterials, nanochemistry/nanomedicine and the molecular mechanism of organelle biogenesis.
The team is now looking for a research assistant or associate researcher. The position will be open until filled.
1. A doctoral degree or above in biophysics, bioinformatics, applied mathematics, applied physics or computer science;
2. Strong skills in mathematical modeling and computer programming;
3. Experience in biomedical research, especially optical research such as development of fluorescence spectroscopy technology and single molecule study is preferred;
4. Qualified to independently complete project planning, funding applications, project implementation and acceptance;
5. Having a strong sense of responsibility and strong ability in self-adjusting and learning, as well as strong communication skills, a pioneering, innovative attitude and a good team spirit.
Applicants with independent post-doctoral research experience will be preferred for the associate researcher.
Salary and Benefits
1. Successful applicants with outstanding qualifications will receive merit-based compensation and benefits in accordance with the regulations of the CAS and personal research background and experience;
2. They will be granted the additional subsidies from cooperative enterprises on the basis of institution treatment;
3. They will choose to develop in academic or industrial circles in the future.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, representative research papers, and two or three academic referees (including name and contact information) to email@example.com. In the email header, be sure to specify "Huang Shaohui Team Job Application".
If you pass the first round of interviews, we will inform you of the specific date, place and related information of the following round. Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential.