Positions are available in Li Ang's team at the Institute of Biophysics, CAS
Li Ang's team at the Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), uses sophisticated machine learning and computational models, combined with large-scale data such as multi-modal neuroimaging, genome, and transcriptome, to try to understand brain organizations in different brain consciousness states or psychotic disorders.
The team is now looking for two postdoctoral fellows who are able to participate in or independently complete scientific research and work with colleagues in the laboratory.
1. Being keen on scientific research, having the academic spirit of innovation and exploration, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and a team spirit;
2. Doctorate in medical image processing, machine learning, bioinformatics and other related fields;
3. Proficient in written and spoken English, preferably with a high level of publication;
4. Excel in Python, MATLAB or R programming language, preferably with neuroimaging, genome data analysis or open-sourcing experience;
5. Having strong interest in research directions such as large-scale data analysis (such as HCP, UK Biobank and other international open datasets), dynamic brain function network analysis or multi-group data fusion and other research directions.
Salary and Benefits
Successful applicants will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits in accordance with the regulations of the IBP and national rules, including five social insurances and one housing fund (endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, industrial injury insurance and maternity insurance and housing accumulation funds).
How to Apply
Please send your resume, doctoral experience, electronic editions of published papers, and testimonials from two academics to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pass the first round of interviews, we will inform you of the specific date, place and related information of the following round.