Job vacancy at the Department of Academic Affairs, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
I. Opening Position
Post-graduate student affairs and administration manager
II. Job Description
This role is responsible for:
1. Arranging activities for post-graduate student organizations such as the Student Party Committee, Youth League and Union, providing students with psychological guidance and counseling, and managing internships and social practices;
2. Managing foreign post-graduate students throughout the program, including enrollment, course of study, graduation, and preliminary degree review, and administering student affairs for the Sino-foreign joint program;
3. Arranging examination of required courses for post-graduate students, monitoring the exams, facilitating course delivery of the doctoral program, and managing post-graduate courses and student performances;
4. Providing post-graduate employment policy advocacy and career guidance, and handling graduate dispatching;
5. Performing other work assigned by supervisors.
Candidates are expected to:
1. Hold master's degree or above;
2. Have sound ideological/political qualities, be highly principle-oriented, with established track of good conduct. Some experience in student management is required.
3. Have good English skills, proficient use of computers and online resources, and good use of office software;
4. Have strong communication and writing skills, be highly efficiency-driven;
5. Be a member of the Communist Party of China.
IV. How to Apply
Applications should be sent to the designated email address (see Part V) and received no later than April 15, 2020. They must include the CAS IBP Open Recruitment Approval Form (see attachment) completed as required and relevant supporting documents (including copies of household registration, ID/passport, academic certificate of the highest degree, and awards received). The IBP Form should be renamed as applicant’s name and sent in the form of Word.
V. Contact Us
Please contact Liu Qinrui at the Department of Academic Affairs, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences via yzb(AT)ibp.ac.cn (note: replace (AT) with @ before sending the email).