Position is available in the Key Laboratory of Interdisciplinary Research in the Institute of Biophysics, CAS
The research group of Professor Huang Shaohui at the Key Laboratory of Interdisciplinary Research in the CAS Institute of Biophysics has mainly engaged in the research and development of optical instrument, the industrialization of such facilities, and the molecular mechanism of organic organelle.
We are now seeking an assistant research fellow or an associate research fellow.
1) Applicants should hold a Ph.D degree or above in biophysics, bioinformatics, applied mathematics, applied physics, computer and other relevant disciplines.
2) Applicants should excel in mathematical modeling and computer programming.
3) Applicants should have experience in the research of biomedicine. Those who have research experience in the development of fluorescence spectrum technology and the research of monomolecular are highly preferred.
4) Applicants should be able to plan research programs, apply research funds, execute programs and check upon completion by one own.
5) Applicants are expected to have the sense of responsibility, be skillful in communication and academic studies, hold the spirit of innovation and teamwork, endure work pressure, and engage in self-regulation.
In addition, candidates for associate research position should have the experience of conducting scientific research independently as postdoctoral graduates. They are expected to graduate with a degree in biophysics, bioinformatics, applied mathematics, applied physics, computer and other relevant disciplines and excel in mathematical modeling and computer programming. Those who have research experience in biomedicine, especially the development of fluorescence spectrum technology and the research of monomolecular, are highly preferred.
Salaries and Treatment
1) Successful applicant is entitled to enjoy payment in accordance with the CAS's regulations and rules concerning the position of associate research. In addition, personal experience will be taken into account as well.
2) Apart from monthly salaries, successful applicant will be provided with additional subsidies from enterprises which have had cooperation with us.
3) Successful applicant is expected to have a broader development space in personal career and industrial circle.
All applicants should indicate "application for Huang Shaohui’s research group" in the subject line of the email. Moreover, they should send their curriculum vitae, e-text of representative research papers, the names and contact information of 2-3 authors of the reference letters to email@example.com.
We will inform successful applicants, who pass through the preliminary test, about the time, location and other relevant items of the interview.
All submitted documents will be kept strictly against any potential leakage.