Deputy director position for the Academic Support Office wanted at the IBP
The Academic Support Office of the Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences is currently seeking one deputy director. The position will be open until August 7, 2020. Persons who meet the requirements are welcome to apply for it.
He or she shall be responsible for the operation and daily management of the editorial departments of three publications including Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, Protein & Cell and Biophysics Reports.
1. Has high political quality, good civic awareness and professional ethics;
2. Be enthusiastic and and dedicated, with strong sense of responsibility;
3. Has a high level of policy and theory knowledge, and strong analysis, organization and coordination capabilities;
4. Has professional knowledge and qualities necessary to fulfill their duties;
5. Has a master's degree and above, generally he or she should also have more than five years of work experience;
6. He or she should work in the seven-level staff positions for three years or intermediate professional technical positions for four years, or have experience working at the deputy senior professional technical positions;
7. Has the physical conditions to perform duties normally;
8. Those with working experience in editing scientific journals are preferred.
Institute-paid staff position, with competitive salaries in accordance with relevant standards of the State, the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Institute.
1. Applicants should submit the "Approval Form for Public Recruitment of the Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences".
2. The Institute will conduct a preliminary review of the qualifications of the recruited personnel based on job responsibilities and conditions of appointment, and the applicants will be notified on the interview arrangement.
Personnel Office: Qiao Runxin