Recruitment notice for Ji Guangju's team, Institute of Biophysics, CAS
The Ji Guangju research team at the Institute of Biophysics (IBP) under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) has undertaken many research projects, such as the Chinese national key research and development plan "Stem Cell and Transformation Research" and the key special research project "Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Differentiation of Cardiac Lineage Regulation and Post-Transplantation Efficacy and Safety Research". The team would like to recruit one assistant research fellow and two postdoctoral fellows.
1. Assistant Research Fellow
1) To finish postdoctoral work soon and those who have been engaged in stem cell basic and applied researches are preferred;
2) Carrying out research work with other members of the research team;
3) Well trained in molecular biology/biochemistry, cell biology, and genetics;
4) Being passionate about scientific research, having a good team spirit, and boasting of strong research capacities and sense of innovation;
5) Good writing and communication skills in Chinese and English.
2. Postdoctoral Fellows
1) To graduate soon with a doctoral degree and those who have been engaged in stem cell basic and applied researches are preferred;
2) Well trained in molecular biology/biochemistry, cell biology, and genetics;
3) Being passionate about scientific research, having a good team spirit, and boasting of a strong research capacity and sense of innovation;
4) Good communication skills and academic writing ability in English.
How to apply
Applicants need to prepare the following materials: a personal resume, research work experience, electronic texts of published papers, and names and contact information of two recommenders.
Please send the above-mentioned materials to the research team by e-mail. Those who pass the review will be notified the specific time, place and other information of the interview.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ji Guangju), email@example.com (Wu Yanyun)
Tips: Please indicate the position you would like to apply for in the subject line of the E-mail.